Hello, everyone!

14 Replies, 6705 Views

Hello! My name is Scout, and, like so many other people showing up just now, I'm also from CotH. I'm not entirely sure what I should put here, as I tend to be bad at introductions in general? But, I enjoy playing as elves, mostly, whether night elves or blood elves (or high elves, since apparently we can be those here!Wink. I've got a few characters in mind to make of different varieties, so I'm looking forward to getting settled in ingame in the near future.

I'll see you all soon, I hope!
Welcome, welcome!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
aAAAAaa Welcome to the server :'D
Welcome to the server, Scout! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here! ;3

If you need any assistance, both ingame and offgame, feel free to either PM me or contact via the contact info left in my signature's spoilers.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
SCOOPS

YES

C:
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Ohboy. Even more people joining which means I need a proper welcoming update.

So, welcome to the server Scout!

It pleases me that more blood elf RP'ers joins, it warms my heart.

<small><small><small>So that we can together conquer all of Azeroth and turn the lesser races into ashes.</small></small></small>
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. :Up:
Hey there scout! Welcome to freedom! I'm glad so many are coming it makes me so happy and I can't wait to rp with you all! If you have any questions or you just wanna talk feel free to pm in game or out of game. =D I hope you have lots of fun here
Good to see you Scout. c:
Welcome, Scout! I've met you ingame already! Check this [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>thread out to get you started 8D
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. ^^

Who did I meet you on, Matti?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Scout</dt><dd>Mar 15 2015, 01:32:04 PM</dd></dl><div>Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. ^^

Who did I meet you on, Matti?[/quote]I think it was Karek. We were in the mall!

I have too many characters to keep track of :BT
Ayy welcome !
So many elves.

Anyways, WELCOME!