WoW Freedom

Full Version: Hello, everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! My name is Scout, and, like so many other people showing up just now, I'm also from CotH. I'm not entirely sure what I should put here, as I tend to be bad at introductions in general? But, I enjoy playing as elves, mostly, whether night elves or blood elves (or high elves, since apparently we can be those here!Wink. I've got a few characters in mind to make of different varieties, so I'm looking forward to getting settled in ingame in the near future.

I'll see you all soon, I hope!
Welcome, welcome!
aAAAAaa Welcome to the server :'D
Welcome to the server, Scout! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here! ;3

If you need any assistance, both ingame and offgame, feel free to either PM me or contact via the contact info left in my signature's spoilers.
SCOOPS

YES

C:
Ohboy. Even more people joining which means I need a proper welcoming update.

So, welcome to the server Scout!

It pleases me that more blood elf RP'ers joins, it warms my heart.

<small><small><small>So that we can together conquer all of Azeroth and turn the lesser races into ashes.</small></small></small>
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. :Up:
Hey there scout! Welcome to freedom! I'm glad so many are coming it makes me so happy and I can't wait to rp with you all! If you have any questions or you just wanna talk feel free to pm in game or out of game. =D I hope you have lots of fun here
Good to see you Scout. c:
Welcome, Scout! I've met you ingame already! Check this [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>thread out to get you started 8D
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. ^^

Who did I meet you on, Matti?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Scout</dt><dd>Mar 15 2015, 01:32:04 PM</dd></dl><div>Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. ^^

Who did I meet you on, Matti?[/quote]I think it was Karek. We were in the mall!

I have too many characters to keep track of :BT
Ayy welcome !
So many elves.

Anyways, WELCOME!