Almost here, somewhat...

24 Replies, 11209 Views

So I'll be lurking on the forums, mostly and I might even be visiting the server. I don't even know if anyone remembers me... :ermm:

Hi, I guess. :unsure:
I am -pretty- sure Zelly = Lady Zelmina on the old forums, yes? If so then I certainly remember you and welcome back <E>Big Grin</E>
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? How could anybody forget Zelly!?

YO GURL

Hope to see you back! Really glad to see you around now, even the forums! It's been so long! 8D
I remember Zelmina! If that isn't you welcome though :]
Welcome back.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Jesper</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 06:20:29 AM</dd></dl><div>I am -pretty- sure Zelly = Lady Zelmina on the old forums, yes? If so then I certainly remember you and welcome back <E>Big Grin</E>[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sarawr</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 06:30:35 AM</dd></dl><div>I remember Zelmina! If that isn't you welcome though :][/quote]

'tis me. If I saw anyone else with my name, Zelly, I'd rip 'em to shreds and feed 'em to my hamster. There can only be one.
Welcome back Zel <E>Big Grin</E>
Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 07:44:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome![/quote]I'm totally not that important. I'm just known for being super awesome and devious and evil and not so nice and a thousand other things, but I'm really not anyone special.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Zelly</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 08:21:01 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 07:44:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome![/quote]I'm totally not that important. I'm just known for being super awesome and devious and evil and not so nice and a thousand other things, but I'm really not anyone special. [/quote]Half of those things are lies.

Zelly is a very lovely person don't believe this deceit.
Welcome back I remember you, but I wasn't around long enough to get to know you before you left.
Hey there ^.^ I don't believe I've met you yet but welcome back! =)
:')

welcome back to these timeless lands
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Squishy</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 10:05:35 AM</dd></dl><div>timeless lands[/quote]Horrible horrible memories from retail.. Why you do that squish. q_q

Also hai. o/
[Image: pikasig.png]
Wales, so cool we had a dragon put on our flag.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 09:15:03 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey there ^.^ I don't believe I've met you yet but welcome back! =) [/quote]

Pleasure. You should meet me, I'm pretty nice.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Squishy</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 10:05:35 AM</dd></dl><div>:')

welcome back to these timeless lands[/quote]

I might suffer from dementia, but my memory is so clouded... I do remember some pretty disturbing things involving tentacles and...