The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php 287 eval
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

WoW Freedom
Almost here, somewhat... - Printable Version

+- WoW Freedom (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f)
+-- Forum: Social (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Almost here, somewhat... (/showthread.php?tid=398)

Pages: 1 2

Almost here, somewhat... - Zelly - 03-06-2015

So I'll be lurking on the forums, mostly and I might even be visiting the server. I don't even know if anyone remembers me... :ermm:

Hi, I guess. :unsure:

Almost here, somewhat... - Jesper - 03-06-2015

I am -pretty- sure Zelly = Lady Zelmina on the old forums, yes? If so then I certainly remember you and welcome back <E>Big Grin</E>

Almost here, somewhat... - Liv - 03-06-2015

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? How could anybody forget Zelly!?

YO GURL

Hope to see you back! Really glad to see you around now, even the forums! It's been so long! 8D

Almost here, somewhat... - Sarawr - 03-06-2015

I remember Zelmina! If that isn't you welcome though :]

Almost here, somewhat... - Velkar - 03-06-2015

Welcome back.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Jesper</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 06:20:29 AM</dd></dl><div>I am -pretty- sure Zelly = Lady Zelmina on the old forums, yes? If so then I certainly remember you and welcome back <E>Big Grin</E>[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sarawr</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 06:30:35 AM</dd></dl><div>I remember Zelmina! If that isn't you welcome though :][/quote]

'tis me. If I saw anyone else with my name, Zelly, I'd rip 'em to shreds and feed 'em to my hamster. There can only be one.

Almost here, somewhat... - Pepper - 03-06-2015

Welcome back Zel <E>Big Grin</E>

Almost here, somewhat... - Lupar - 03-06-2015

Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome!

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 07:44:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome![/quote]I'm totally not that important. I'm just known for being super awesome and devious and evil and not so nice and a thousand other things, but I'm really not anyone special.

Almost here, somewhat... - Liv - 03-06-2015

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Zelly</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 08:21:01 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 07:44:13 AM</dd></dl><div>Hello, the person I never met and probably should know about but I still don't, and welcome![/quote]I'm totally not that important. I'm just known for being super awesome and devious and evil and not so nice and a thousand other things, but I'm really not anyone special. [/quote]Half of those things are lies.

Zelly is a very lovely person don't believe this deceit.

Almost here, somewhat... - Crow - 03-06-2015

Welcome back I remember you, but I wasn't around long enough to get to know you before you left.

Almost here, somewhat... - Talona - 03-06-2015

Hey there ^.^ I don't believe I've met you yet but welcome back! =)

Almost here, somewhat... - Squishy - 03-06-2015

:')

welcome back to these timeless lands

Almost here, somewhat... - Boost - 03-06-2015

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Squishy</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 10:05:35 AM</dd></dl><div>timeless lands[/quote]Horrible horrible memories from retail.. Why you do that squish. q_q

Also hai. o/

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 09:15:03 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey there ^.^ I don't believe I've met you yet but welcome back! =) [/quote]

Pleasure. You should meet me, I'm pretty nice.

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Squishy</dt><dd>Mar 6 2015, 10:05:35 AM</dd></dl><div>:')

welcome back to these timeless lands[/quote]

I might suffer from dementia, but my memory is so clouded... I do remember some pretty disturbing things involving tentacles and...