Hello

9 Replies, 5403 Views

Hello! Back on the old Conquest of the Horde server I role-played as a number of characters ranging from a legalistic priest to an angry and xenophobic peasant farmer with a love for his family, and a Dwarf who was so lonely he talked to his animals.

All of that aside, Conquest of the Horde is gone; I left before it got hit with the notice, but I heard that this place was a good server to start role-playing on again. So here I am! I'm eager to meet those of you here, and indeed meet again the people I did at the previous server.

I hope I'll be plenty of fun for you.

In addition, I have a bit of a confession for those I met on Conquest of the Horde: I am not quite the individual I spelled myself out to be. I kind of exaggerated some of my personality, or was outright dishonest in regards to some personal questions because that server was one of the first online areas I really got a kick out of, and I was a bit scared of my own skin at times, one could say. You have my apologies for that. I have no farm, I have no children, nor a wife or traps on said farm. I guess I wanted to be John Everyman, but was unsure as to how to answer some questions. You deserved better than that.

Freedom to me seems like a good server to be on, and I wouldn't mind meeting you all!
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom =) if you have any questions please let me or anyone know ^^
Welcome to Freedom, Vladdy! Glad to see you here!
"You're right, we have people more imperfect than you." -the best out of context backhanded compliment from Bluelink
"You're either an incredibly legitimate idiot, or you're a very convincing spy." - Koragg
"Not just fired, I'm afraid you're to be hung. The badge is to keep your corpse pinned to the noose." - Dalikan
"I'm Blizzard's Asian Dad." -Bluelink
"You are who you choose to be." - Hogarth
Holy cow.

Welcome to Freedom!
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
Glad you're alive, bud.
Vladdy! Missed you, bud!
ITS

VLADDY

!!!!!!

<3
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Wow! It is Vladdy! Dude it is great to see you again! Welcome!
Hai Vladdy! It's okay to boast yourself on the internet, you'd not be the first one to do it, I suppose. ^^

But it's nice that you want to change that with the new community, I like it! See you ingame, I'd like to Rp with you! <E>Big Grin</E>
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
I'm late but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. This thread gets my apples flowin.