WoW Freedom

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Back on the old Conquest of the Horde server I role-played as a number of characters ranging from a legalistic priest to an angry and xenophobic peasant farmer with a love for his family, and a Dwarf who was so lonely he talked to his animals.

All of that aside, Conquest of the Horde is gone; I left before it got hit with the notice, but I heard that this place was a good server to start role-playing on again. So here I am! I'm eager to meet those of you here, and indeed meet again the people I did at the previous server.

I hope I'll be plenty of fun for you.

In addition, I have a bit of a confession for those I met on Conquest of the Horde: I am not quite the individual I spelled myself out to be. I kind of exaggerated some of my personality, or was outright dishonest in regards to some personal questions because that server was one of the first online areas I really got a kick out of, and I was a bit scared of my own skin at times, one could say. You have my apologies for that. I have no farm, I have no children, nor a wife or traps on said farm. I guess I wanted to be John Everyman, but was unsure as to how to answer some questions. You deserved better than that.

Freedom to me seems like a good server to be on, and I wouldn't mind meeting you all!
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom =) if you have any questions please let me or anyone know ^^
Welcome to Freedom, Vladdy! Glad to see you here!
Holy cow.

Welcome to Freedom!
Glad you're alive, bud.
Vladdy! Missed you, bud!
ITS

VLADDY

!!!!!!

<3
Wow! It is Vladdy! Dude it is great to see you again! Welcome!
Hai Vladdy! It's okay to boast yourself on the internet, you'd not be the first one to do it, I suppose. ^^

But it's nice that you want to change that with the new community, I like it! See you ingame, I'd like to Rp with you! <E>Big Grin</E>
I'm late but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. This thread gets my apples flowin.