I heard the elves were here

31 Replies, 14756 Views

I don't see many elves. Are they hiding from me?

Hello everybody! I haven't been on an RP server for several years now, but I feel like it's time to come out and say hello to the RP world.
The only winning move is not to play.
Hello, welcome! I'm new here myself, having come here about a week ago. Everyone here is very nice compared to the other places I've RPed, and I hope you get the same warm reception I did <E>Smile</E>
Whalecum
Hey There! Welcome to Freedom! I'm Talona, a GM here I have some elves in various areas. If you have any questions let me know!~
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 15 2016, 08:16:19 PM</dd></dl><div><del>Whalecum</del>Welcome[/quote]Welcome! ^_^
oh, theres a name I remember.

Hi Lox!

Also. Hi Flammos. Recognize you too.
As an elf, I'm not hiding - just elusive.

It's a [url="http://www.wowhead.com/spell=21009/elusiveness"><s></s>Racial Trait.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Yo! Welcome to Freedom. I hope you enjoy your stay. c:
Thanks everyone.

I look forward to hanging out with all of you
There's plenty of us here. <E>Smile</E> Most of CotH migrated over when it got hit with a DMCA.

But yeah, hope you'll enjoy it here. The server's been fantastic to all of us so far and I love it enough to wear my pink colour proudly.
Is there a Blood Knight guild for me to hop right into?

That'd be awesome.

(Still waiting for the download)
Welcome to the fold.

And no. There is no blood knight guild.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Maforis</dt><dd>Feb 15 2016, 08:43:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to the fold.

And no. There is no blood knight guild.[/quote]Now there will be. Look what you did.

(Somebody make one)
I'll take the helm!
<I><s></s>puts the helmet on Norael's head.<e></e></I>

See if you catch that reference.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]