WoW Freedom

Full Version: I heard the elves were here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't see many elves. Are they hiding from me?

Hello everybody! I haven't been on an RP server for several years now, but I feel like it's time to come out and say hello to the RP world.
Hello, welcome! I'm new here myself, having come here about a week ago. Everyone here is very nice compared to the other places I've RPed, and I hope you get the same warm reception I did <E>Smile</E>
Whalecum
Hey There! Welcome to Freedom! I'm Talona, a GM here I have some elves in various areas. If you have any questions let me know!~
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 15 2016, 08:16:19 PM</dd></dl><div><del>Whalecum</del>Welcome[/quote]Welcome! ^_^
oh, theres a name I remember.

Hi Lox!

Also. Hi Flammos. Recognize you too.
As an elf, I'm not hiding - just elusive.

It's a [url="http://www.wowhead.com/spell=21009/elusiveness"><s></s>Racial Trait.
Yo! Welcome to Freedom. I hope you enjoy your stay. c:
Thanks everyone.

I look forward to hanging out with all of you
There's plenty of us here. <E>Smile</E> Most of CotH migrated over when it got hit with a DMCA.

But yeah, hope you'll enjoy it here. The server's been fantastic to all of us so far and I love it enough to wear my pink colour proudly.
Is there a Blood Knight guild for me to hop right into?

That'd be awesome.

(Still waiting for the download)
Welcome to the fold.

And no. There is no blood knight guild.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Maforis</dt><dd>Feb 15 2016, 08:43:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to the fold.

And no. There is no blood knight guild.[/quote]Now there will be. Look what you did.

(Somebody make one)
I'll take the helm!
<I><s></s>puts the helmet on Norael's head.<e></e></I>

See if you catch that reference.
Pages: 1 2 3