Hey friends

6 Replies, 3765 Views

Hey guys its Tadas, or mostly known as Branzor, to some I'm probably not known that all but that's not the case. It's been very long since I last came to Freedom, and that departure wasn't very pleasant, I'd firstly like to apologize for my repulsive behavior that I had while I was still playing on Freedom, I wasn't very helpful or productive to the community as I just imagine I was a lazy slob that didn't do anything to improve the community in any way only to be snide and selfish, I didn't realize until some time later which is why I took my part away from playing WoW overall.

I took the time off because I noticed how much it was affecting me and how I took it out on everyone else and hoarded everything I could just for myself, It was selfish of me, and disrespectful and I am sorry for that. But during the huge time off I took the time to improve myself and actually do something instead of being a nuisance, so I got jobs, worked out physically, did a Gaming courses etc. But its not about me, because what I really wanted to say is that I am deeply sorry for how I was way back before where I left Freedom. It took me some time to realize how much of a snob I was to everybody.

But given the time I missed this place, playing with you guys and Freedom overall, it was an experience for me and I don't think I could leave it yet, but I hope you guys can forgive me. But yeah. Hi <E>Smile</E>
Wasn't really around when you left, welcome back.
Sup Branz!
Welcome back.
Hai! I met you briefly on Noir some time ago but that's all I recollect. Welcome back though =)
Oh shit.

Welcome back Branzor.
You don't have to apologize at all. What matters is that you feel better now. Welcome back, dude.