WoW Freedom

Full Version: Hey friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys its Tadas, or mostly known as Branzor, to some I'm probably not known that all but that's not the case. It's been very long since I last came to Freedom, and that departure wasn't very pleasant, I'd firstly like to apologize for my repulsive behavior that I had while I was still playing on Freedom, I wasn't very helpful or productive to the community as I just imagine I was a lazy slob that didn't do anything to improve the community in any way only to be snide and selfish, I didn't realize until some time later which is why I took my part away from playing WoW overall.

I took the time off because I noticed how much it was affecting me and how I took it out on everyone else and hoarded everything I could just for myself, It was selfish of me, and disrespectful and I am sorry for that. But during the huge time off I took the time to improve myself and actually do something instead of being a nuisance, so I got jobs, worked out physically, did a Gaming courses etc. But its not about me, because what I really wanted to say is that I am deeply sorry for how I was way back before where I left Freedom. It took me some time to realize how much of a snob I was to everybody.

But given the time I missed this place, playing with you guys and Freedom overall, it was an experience for me and I don't think I could leave it yet, but I hope you guys can forgive me. But yeah. Hi <E>Smile</E>
Wasn't really around when you left, welcome back.
Sup Branz!
Welcome back.
Hai! I met you briefly on Noir some time ago but that's all I recollect. Welcome back though =)
Oh shit.

Welcome back Branzor.
You don't have to apologize at all. What matters is that you feel better now. Welcome back, dude.