Create in-game account issue

3 Replies, 2926 Views

So, whenever I follow the instructions to create an in-game account I get sent to this strange error page with a lot of stuff that I don't understand (some of it copied in spoiler).

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (42S02)

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'auth.account' doesn't exist (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from `auth`.`account` where `username` = duraza)

Open: C:\web\wowfreedom\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php

}

// If an exception occurs when attempting to run a query, we'll format the error

// message to include the bindings with SQL, which will make this exception a

// lot more helpful to the developer instead of just the database's errors.

catch (\Exception $e)

{

throw new QueryException(

$query, $this->prepareBindings($bindings), $e

);

</div>

Not sure what's up but any help appreciated!
I think I know the problem and I don't think it can be fixed tell tomorrow it has to do with some of the prep we did to the database early yesterday, so please sit tight and try again tomorrow!

If it isn't fixed by then I will be happy to make a temp account and then port your characters over when the site is working and you can make your own account.

I apologize for the inconvenience. FragHalp
Little oversight after yesterday's web-systems reconfiguration. Should be fixed now.
Thanks guys, all set up now!