Hello Freedom.

10 Replies, 5225 Views

Hello, fairly new and starting sometime today Roleplaying on the server. I am starting a fresh new start to get away from my past of other toxic players of whom have no influence on this server. I have around 9 years of Roleplaying experience but of recent Roleplay has deteriorated ten fold due to nothing but drama be spread around in private Roleplaying servers. I just hope Freedom Wow is the place for me, were I can make a fresh new start and get away from those who have bullied me out of 2 communities.
Welcome to Freedom. Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here - and remember, if anyone does bother you even after you've asked them to stop, screenshot it and report it either via contact the staff subsection or by direct PM to one of us.
We keep the bullies away. Welcome
Welcome.
Welcome to Freedom!
How can we keep away the bullies when we <I><s></s>are all bullies on the inside, man..<e></e></I>

KIDDING. Welcome to Freedom! Bullying is a terrible thing and I do honestly hope that you never will have an occurrence here that can be equated to bullying by any form. The staff is extremely lovely and quick to resolve issues, though, so I have no doubt they'd sort anything you could run in to.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the server!
I, Bob the Builder, welcome you. If you need anything built, send me your credit card information, social security number, a scanned copy of your passport and some candy and I will get right at it!
I only bully those who doubt the Emprah.

But ye, no, I feel you on that one

Welcome mate.
Hey there! Welcome to freedom, As you can see, our members care very much about the "no bullying" aspect of the community. I am proud to see that, and glad you're on the server! Let me know if you have questions or concerns <3
Yeeeeh! Heya buddy! Welcome over to the Light Side of the Force! Hit me up any time you need any help or any time you wanna RP!
[Image: d8WtFo4.jpg]