[Old] World War Azeroth Wrapping up & Theramore Event Ha

0 Replies, 1917 Views

Hey guys as we get closer to Mists, the WWA event chain will be wrapping up. The final Azshara event will be this weekend and the build up to Theramore will be happening the weekend after that. I also want to let you guys know that the 20th of June will be the last Saturday players can hold events as we will be going back to using that day for Storyline Events.

This is a small timeline of what me and the staff expect things to go down. This is not written in stone so things can change.

6/20: Final Azshara Event

6/27: WWA: Rising Tides. This will be the start of the Theramore and final leg of WWA.

7/1 Earliest date we can upgrade to Mists

7/4 Due the fact it is a US holiday and we might be settling into Mists, I may hold a small Alliance event in preparing for Theramore. We also will be encouraging people to make Pandas on the Turtle and hold mini-events during the week.

7/11 Battle of Theramore

From there we will doing events centered around the Tides of War Book and then eventually moving into the Xpac proper. I will be creating a topic later deciding what we should do with Turtle Pandas and if they should show up earlier in the storyline then they do in retail.