Jhorend here

4 Replies, 3434 Views

[url="https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/ac/Medic_taunts07.wav?t=20100626000007"><s></s>Hello everyone!

I'm Jhorend, a few of you might remember me, though of course the vast majority of you don't. Not that I'm anyone special, though.

I am still, in-fact, in high school, although summer is here for the time being so I'll have a lot of free-time for a couple months. Afterwards, it'll slow down obviously, but I'll still try to have time on weekends and some weekdays. Going to get my driver's permit soon and all that as well.

I like darker, cult-ish roleplay, or especially some lawful evil (I find it hard to create in the Warcraft universe though), but I generally try to do some of everything (being good lets me participate in more events <E>Tongue</E>).

Oh, and I'm bad at coming up with good character ideas. Very bad. And developing them. I just end up clinging to other's arcs or events and developing from those.

So, yeah. I look forward to doing stuff here, so long as my dad doesn't complain too much about the time that RP takes.
Hey there welcome to freedom! I am Talona~ If you have any questions or need anything at all, have questions, or just want to rp let me know!
Hey man, good to see you.
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
Heeeey! Good to see your face around here. <E>Smile</E> Welcome, and hope you enjoy this place as much as we are!
I can't believe I never welcomed you! I've failed in my duties of being a greeter. Welcome to Freedom! You seem like a really nice person. It's awesome to have you aboard.