The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilelink_plain" - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php 946 eval
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $useravatar - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function

Dwarf Refugee

21 Replies, 9593 Views

Howdy folks,

My name is Ural. It's been that since I left Guild Wars (1) back in college. I cut my RP teeth at Conquest of the Horde; another RP server. If anyone is familiar with the name, then you might have heard that the server is now defunct. For several months now I've enjoyed my PS4.

Due to a good friend giving me a poke, I've decided to give RP another shot. I'm looking forward to making new friends, finding old ones and having a fresh start at this new place.
There’s enough guilt in the world without grabbing for more.
Yus! Dwarf bros!
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
Welcome to the light, Ural. Good to see another face pop back up out of the blue!
[Image: d8WtFo4.jpg]
Hey there! I'm Talona~ If you have a questions or concerns feel free to ask, or RP I like that too~
KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND, MY FRIEND.

Welcome back <3
"You're right, we have people more imperfect than you." -the best out of context backhanded compliment from Bluelink
"You're either an incredibly legitimate idiot, or you're a very convincing spy." - Koragg
"Not just fired, I'm afraid you're to be hung. The badge is to keep your corpse pinned to the noose." - Dalikan
"I'm Blizzard's Asian Dad." -Bluelink
"You are who you choose to be." - Hogarth
Thank you for the warm welcome. It is good to see so many Cothies!

To get some RP going, I've got a Night Elf and Troll I'd like to play. If anyone has a storyline or just wants a friend, shoot me a message. I need to practice, lol.
Ural I need to see in the introductions today to be happy.
Geoni had thought of that! Well played.
URRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Dwarves don't high five...they high TANKARD! *raises his ale*
"There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures."
-Brutus, Julius Caesar
Today is a good day.
Dwarf rangers, assemble!
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Time to roll a dwarf, clearly!
Hey there buddy.
Hey.

I'm back! My work is a bit wonky for the next couple weeks but I'll try to wiggle back into the community here. Hopefully I'll dig my roots in a little deeper than I had before.

See you around,

Ural
Hey, look. It's this guy. 8D