Peeking my head in.

10 Replies, 5561 Views

Who's still around?

Who are the new people?

What's it like nowadays?

Just tell me stuff that I'd wanna know.
I think most people are still around.

the new people ARE NERDS. <3

It's active as ever, nowadays! Lots of different RP, lots of new faces to become acquainted with. Lots of ideas and that going around! A slew of friendships popping up in unexpected places. Old hostilities dying down-- yeah, okay, that's lame. But, things are lovely, I'd say. Lots of Alliance. Still a few smelly Orcs, but, you know.

Things are well in these parts, I'd say. The positivity in me never dies, though, so don't take my word for it!
Nice sales pitch kiddo.
Pffft, you're the only nerd here, Matti.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Salsa Sorcery</dt><dd>May 16 2015, 06:46:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Nice sales pitch kiddo.[/quote]

Thanks! I've been working out how to make things sound cooler through text and I think I failed adequately. -_-

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>DeadofPool</dt><dd>May 16 2015, 07:06:18 PM</dd></dl><div>Pffft, you're the only nerd here, Matti.[/quote]

SLANDER :BT

It is good to hear from you, though. Do hope all is well, free-folk friend~
Been pretty good lately, nothing too crazy going on ^^ And wonderful people here
Nobody's really left since you left, so near enough those people are still here.

[url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/forum/4130243/"><s></s>http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/forum/4130243/ Here are the new people.

What it's like 'nowadays' is that it's more active and more varied - there are just generally more opportunities to RP due to the more diverse cast of characters and guilds. For once it's not just about a flavour of the month RP hot-spot (until Pandaria anyway) or solely Alliance tavern RP.
As Velk said, pretty much the same peoples as usual! <E>Big Grin</E>
Sup Salad.

Same ol', same ol'.
you...i remember you
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
I see you.