Saudações.

4 Replies, 4002 Views

Hi there, I'm Nathaniel, another maroon from Paragon WoW. 

Been on roleplay since 2014 participating in CotH near its eventual end (I been on it 2 months, to be precise, before its shutdown) and then joined Paragon in 2015 and stuck with it until its eventual end last year. I've served the Paragon community as a Builder, as a DM, as a Moderator at different points and then as its Administrator for 3 years but my true love and interest has always been DMing, with building on the side. 

My main roleplay themes/specialties is mainly Military RP, but I also enjoy politics, nobility and things of the sort though this does not mean I won't enjoy the good old casual, travel, camp or tavern RP. As a Total War player I also love to DM battles too and look forward for a chance at those here given the expansion.

I'll be taking my time to settle down and see what's what, but looking forward for some RP with the community in the future.
It's our boi!
Bienvenidos!
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
Hey Nathaniel!

It is great to see you here on Freedom with us. I look forward to your events and your RP again once you hop on!
Welcome.
[Image: wow___you_will_rest_in_ny_alotha_by_red_...a3a3p1.jpg]