New troll here.

4 Replies, 2071 Views

I've been dragging my feet a little about making an introduction post, but I didn't want to miss out on it after all.

I'm Midas, obnoxiously German, and while I've registered my account in, like, 2020, I never actually got around to joining the community until now. RP is pretty much one of my primary hobbies and has been for a number of years - I've LARPed, I play TTRPG, forum-based, IRC-based, the whole gamut. But despite that, and despite being a Warcraft fan for practically all my gaming life, I've never really broken into RP'ing in an MMO. After hearing a lot of good things about Freedom, I've wanted to remedy that!

As for characters, I always have a terrible, terrible case of kid-in-a-candy-store syndrome, so it took me a while to settle on Yozu, a troll priestess from the frigid north, looking to learn more about the tribes that threw in their lot with the Horde (and perhaps some who didn't).

I'm looking forward to meeting you ingame, learning your stories, and making new ones together!
Hey Midas, it's good to have you here with us on Freedom! If you ever need any help or would like to RP, feel free to reach out. I only play a Paladin but I'd love to perhaps interact with your priestess about the Loa she worships. Could even give her an in to all of the world ending events going along.
(07-13-2022, 11:05 AM)Morgoth Wrote: Hey Midas, it's good to have you here with us on Freedom! If you ever need any help or would like to RP, feel free to reach out. I only play a Paladin but I'd love to perhaps interact with your priestess about the Loa she worships. Could even give her an in to all of the world ending events going along.

Thank you for the welcome!

I'd love to meet. Yozu has an extended interest in many things divine and southern, so a Paladin would still totally be up her alley. And who doesn't enjoy a good apocalypse?
(07-14-2022, 12:44 PM)Saraph Midas Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 11:05 AM)Morgoth Wrote: Hey Midas, it's good to have you here with us on Freedom! If you ever need any help or would like to RP, feel free to reach out. I only play a Paladin but I'd love to perhaps interact with your priestess about the Loa she worships. Could even give her an in to all of the world ending events going along.

Thank you for the welcome!

I'd love to meet. Yozu has an extended interest in many things divine and southern, so a Paladin would still totally be up her alley. And who doesn't enjoy a good apocalypse?

Yeah for sure! Feel free to DM me anytime (Morgoth#0001) and I will see if I can catch you for some roleplay. I've been trying to make myself more free & available.
Welcome!
[Image: wow___you_will_rest_in_ny_alotha_by_red_...a3a3p1.jpg]