Hullo,

1 Replies, 1059 Views

You guys know me, but so do the Paragon/Chronicles folk. This 'hello' thread is long overdue, considering I've been here.. roughly a year, give or take. And then I vanished for another one.

So, I'm both Casper and Sam, the names are interchangeable, I don't care for either. I play my Demon Hunter Tarandir (who was once named Ashrynn) primarily, alongside my Netherwing Warlock and Half-elf Voidpriest whenever the mood strikes me. Maybe I'll occasionally dip my toes into other territories, but those three will forever be my favorites.

But that aside, I'm also a patchmaker, a texture-fixer, a modelling person and artist to a decent enough degree, so I'll be laying siege to the art channel quite frequently with.. potentially vaguely NSFW art, or previews of things I'm working on. Obviously I'll comply with the server rulings, but it depends on the beholder, really. Just know that my demon hunter hates clothing smothering her runes, and maintains that to the grave.

Either way, this is getting long. I'm always open for roleplay, so don't be afraid to hit me up either in-game or over Discord at 𝐒𝐚𝐦#0001.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2022, 12:41 PM by Casper.)
Hey Sam, it is good to see you back here with us on Freedom. Feel free to reach out anytime for help or RP!

P.S. I hate Tarandir.