Hey Hey People

2 Replies, 1318 Views

Hey hey people,
Cagi here.

So it's finally happened. Ya got me and it's all led to this.
So for introduction's sake, I've been a roleplayer since 2007, primarily using MMOs as a medium for such. I've been DMing since 2011 in a lot of the same light, picking up methods from various games over the year. Eventually, I joined private servers and became acquainted with the systems for RP and content creation around 2017. I've gone from RPH, to Unknown Shore, to Epsilon, to Paragon, to Chronicles, then finally to Freedom.
During that time, I've been a dungeon master, story coordinator and writer numerous times over and a good many folks can attest it's nice to have me as a pocket DM; though at the present, I'm just looking to settle in as a player.

From what I can see, we're doing a lot of Order Hall, so this will be a chance for me to try out some alts and expand on new available friends. Since this is a new crowd, it'll be a refreshing change of pace to come in without judgement.

Hit me up for RP and if you're in need of any kinds of characters to assist, I'm all ears!
Hey Cagi!

We have had good fun when it came to RP on both Paragon and Chronicles and I hope that continues on here. I look forward to seeing your toons like Pirris, Col, Cody, and Emilis here. Feel free to reach out anytime for help or RP!
Nice to have met you on Amynta!