Error once I join the game.

7 Replies, 4446 Views

Once I select my character and join the game, I get this error every time. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

[url="http://puu.sh/gM4VL/a9e4937b07.jpg"><s></s>http://puu.sh/gM4VL/a9e4937b07.jpg
Is this on every character or just the one?
A wild guess, but try turning off FlagRSP or any other addons you may have, they may be running interference.

I've forwarded this to our Developers. You'll get an answer as soon as they see it.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Derock</dt><dd>Mar 23 2015, 02:03:47 AM</dd></dl><div>A wild guess, but try turning off FlagRSP or any other addons you may have, they may be running interference.

I've forwarded this to our Developers. You'll get an answer as soon as they see it.[/quote]Nope this didn't work.
Are you using any mods/packages from CotH? One of the CotH members had a similar problem and they had to remove some of the CotH mods/patches to fix it. It would be useful if you can list wow-update-base-xxxxx files you have in your Conquest of the Horde/Data folder.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Azeroc</dt><dd>Mar 23 2015, 02:30:02 AM</dd></dl><div>Are you using any mods/packages from CotH? One of the CotH members had similar problem and they had to remove some of the CotH mods/patches to fix it. It would be useful if you can list wow-update-base-xxxxx files you have in your Conquest of the Horde/Data folder.[/quote]Thanks for bringing this up. I mentioned this to a friend of mine playing on this server and he chucked me a bunch of update files which fixed it. Thanks for the advice!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>DankPineapple</dt><dd>Mar 23 2015, 03:39:46 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Azeroc</dt><dd>Mar 23 2015, 02:30:02 AM</dd></dl><div>Are you using any mods/packages from CotH? One of the CotH members had similar problem and they had to remove some of the CotH mods/patches to fix it. It would be useful if you can list wow-update-base-xxxxx files you have in your Conquest of the Horde/Data folder.[/quote]Thanks for bringing this up. I mentioned this to a friend of mine playing on this server and he chucked me a bunch of update files which fixed it. Thanks for the advice![/quote]No problem! Is it possible to know what kind of update files he gave you to fix this problem in case someone else is in similar trouble?
I am also having the same issues, here.