Refugee seeks shelter from the storm

8 Replies, 4199 Views

Hey there, everyone! The name's DrakeTheHyooman, and this is my introduction. So, uh... Hi?

I'm from Australia, and speak English as my first and only language. A friend of mine recommended this place to me... Hell, it was yesterday. So, I signed up, made an account and a character, to see what was up. Ever since I picked up Warcraft Three ages ago, I've loved Warcraft and its universe. I've loved roleplaying for almost as long. I've done it in many forms, and I've found that I've had the most fun on a private server. So, as you can probably guess, I'm one of those CotH refugees that you seem to be filling up with. I wasn't on for as long as any of the big shots, only about two years or so, but I still very much enjoyed my time there. I got a first impression of this server yesterday, and all I can say is...

It's absolutely lovely. So, if you'll have me, I think I'm here to stay. Unless you've got some like, intense immigration laws or something. Then I might try to sneak in.

Now, where did I put my tent...
Well allow me to be the first to say welcome to Freedom :3 I shouldn't worry about sneaking through the border, we're pretty lenient on our policies in that regard, but in any case I hope you enjoy your time with us, and that that time is long.

If you have any queries or aren't sure about anything please feel free to ask^^ There's also a ton of useful information for getting up to speed [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>here
Welcome, we here at the Freedom's Unified Collection <small>for</small> Killing Immigrants National Guard also more commonly know as FUCKING welcome you to the server ! <3
Oh wow! An official welcome from the National Guard. And what funny looking water guns those soldiers have...
Welcome to Freedom! Glad you're already liking it here <E>Big Grin</E>
Yoooou

Welcome (again!Wink! It's Mahri from yesterday! ^_^
Hai there! I'm so glad you are here to stay! Welcome to freedom =) of you need anything or just wanna talk you are welcome always to do so with me
Welcome!
Welcome bud.

Hope you have fun here!

Also, don't trust Peter.

<small>Or Sunny.</small>

<small><small>Trust no one.</small></small>