Please dont throw tomatoes at me

7 Replies, 5167 Views

Taken from here: https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/Thread-The-Rules

Quote:17.) Transferring/Importing characters and Character Progression - You can bring characters over from other servers, but you may not transfer their power levels, influence, or anything world-changing. Those must be regained by roleplaying on Freedom. You can, however, transfer their relationships with other characters from that server.
For example, two footman characters Bob and Bob2 are from another server. They went on an adventure and became famous and powerful heroes and had a well known and influential guild. They come to Freedom and transfer their characters. They can still say they had those adventures but their power and guild influences would have to regained by roleplaying on Freedom. In essence they should be transfers in name and relationships only.

In terms of past storylines, you can say your characters participated in the wars, such as the Outland Conflict and War in Northrend but cannot say they were at events such at any of the dungeons or raids like Black Temple or ICC.

In essence, you can transfer anything that isn't status or power, so to speak, and direct participation in main storyline events that would've taken place on Freedom (where you can still be a background participant, but you wouldn't have partaken in the boss fights or major encounters, so to speak---on the same line, you can't transfer over reputation with factions past a certain point, so if you wanted to have officer titles or equivalents of them, you'd have to check with the staff beforehand). If you have items and inventions you specifically want to check with the staff depending on what they are, you can just make a thread in Contact the Staff and we'll get you covered in that regard. Generally speaking you won't have to apply for or get permission for items, enchantments and the like unless you want to enforce benefits in PVP or events that are outside your base (as it is understood by those present) class(es) and profession(s).

What sorts of things are you wanting to bring over, so I can give you a more straight "yeah that's fine" or "you should probably make that thread"?

Messages In This Thread
Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Krelov - 04-21-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Joe2618 - 04-21-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Talona - 04-21-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Krelov - 04-23-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Loxmardin - 04-23-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Please dont throw tomatoes at me - by Krelov - 04-23-2019, 12:22 PM