Hoy!

9 Replies, 4982 Views

Uhmm hello all! I've been sorta lurking the server a few days, seeing if I was likely to stick around. As it stands I'm still unsure, but you all seem super neat and lovely from what bits of chatter I've read!

I used to play a ton on CotH as dragonmad, then fell out of play for a while and kinda-sorta came back as Hexproof over there.

My interest in WoW stuff has waxed and waned over the years, but I always seem to find myself heading to some place or another in search of fun RP in the setting/game itself, and now that's led me here it looks like. ^_^;;
One more.

Yes. Good.

Welcome!
Well, hello hello!

You've come to the right place for fun RP!

Welcome to Freedom. : )
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
There are a bunch of useful links [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/#new"><s></s>here for new members, if you haven't already seen them. If you need anything that they don't cover, don't hesitate to ask a staff member for help. Welcome, too.
Welcome, I hope that you enjoy your stay and that we have caught you during a waxing rather than a waning period^^ Any questions, please do ask
Heyo friend! Welcome to Freedom! Velkar already linked you my thread so there you go! c:
Hiiiiii.

I hate to be ignorant and ask, but since I'm insatiably curious, what in the name of the Baby Med'an is a dragonmad and a hexproof? :V

Nonetheless, welcome, hi, hello. I'm horrible, pls don't talk to me. Talk to Velkar instead he's really friendly.

obligatory edit: OH THEY'RE NAMES

yeah really don't talk to me im also stupid C: velkar's smart talk to him
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ultraviolent</dt><dd>Mar 16 2015, 01:54:18 PM</dd></dl><div> a dragonmad and a hexproof?

[/quote]I presume they are account names that this person has used <E>:o</E>
Welcome B-)
Hiya