I'm not good at this.

13 Replies, 6443 Views

Hi. I'm Loxxy. I'm another one of them CotH veteran people. I don't actually have a working WoW client on my computer at the moment. This is a new laptop, so... Working on it? Maybe? Soon. Yes.

I don't know what to say. I'm not good at this (see title). I'm shy.

I like Blood Elves, though. And Trolls. My two favourite races, hands down.

... I don't know. T_T

I claim this dark corner over here for myself. It is mine. *huddles out of sight*
Weeeeeeeeee!
LOXXXEEEEEEE

*sparkles all over the corner*
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Welcome ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself here. There are a bunch of useful links [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/#new"><s></s>here. If you need anything that they don't cover, don't hesitate to ask a staff member. :Up:
And with Lox's introduction, CotHers have consumed the first page of intros.
<small><small><small>Blood Elves for the Blood God.</small></small></small>

Welcome to the server!
I know you. Hello. ^^
[Image: pikasig.png]
Wales, so cool we had a dragon put on our flag.
No corners allowed Lox!
b-but muh... muh corner... :c

Also...

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Jesper</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Blood Elves for the Blood God.[/quote]

<I><s></s>Yes.<e></e></I>

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Boost</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>I know you.[/quote]

I know you too! Hello!
Heyo there friend! Velkar already dropped a link to my thread I made for you thar refugees so I won't need to!

If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask! Glad to have you on board! 8D
Welcome to the fold. But I already claim the dark corners. Not because I like it.
Hi
Hey there! I am super late to this thread it seems heh, but welcome <3 later or not! I'm Talona, if you have any questions feel free to ask me, or if you wanna rp when you get your wow client up, or you want to talk about rp let me know my contact info among other people's info: [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/10433850/3/#new"><s></s>Contact Info thread here =D
Welcome to Freedom!

Enjoy.