+1 CotH

16 Replies, 9120 Views

Hello!

I play most everything but there's always a special place in my heart for dwarves, tauren and orcs! As for human life things, I am a musician at heart, my favourite noise to make being percussion. These days though I spend more of my time training in traditional chinese martial arts, like Tai Chi and Kung Fu.

Look forward to meeting you all <E>Smile</E>
FRESH MEAT

Hello! Welcome to the server o3o
Your gif is approveable.

Welcome to the Server and jus tlike with everyone else, feel free to ask any questions if you have them ^^
You need an avatar, other than that, welcome to the server!
Welcome, nice koala.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Velkar</dt><dd>Mar 15 2015, 02:34:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Welcome, nice koala.[/quote] :Up:

Welcome!
Hai hai! Welcome to the server! I'm not too knowledgable about traditional Chinese martial arts and Kung fu but I know some things about boxing which was something I did two or so years ago though more so to keep myself healthy. And Muay Thai which my brother is training to go pro in. <E>Smile</E> I hope you enjoy the server and can't wait to see you in game. If you have any questions or anything let me know ^^
JOEEEEYYY
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
+++1 Good to see you Koala. I hadn't seen you for a while after the DMCA.
I was wondering who the heck Talal was. Hi, Koala!
Since a ridiculous number of creatures have spawned out of the walls of late, I shall simply say my piece here for them all: Hello.
Welcome!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
whoa! Welcome! I think I just met you ingame! You're a pretty rad person!

Glad to have you here c:

To get you started you should check [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>this thread out!
WELCOME!!

No elves.

You're my kind of guy. Or lass.

Whatever.
I don't think I'm who some of you guys think I am and now I feel bad for getting you excited about seeing a friend <E>Sad</E> Sorry CotHians

Thanks for all the welcomes! Feelin' cosier already

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Browny</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>WELCOME!!

No elves.

You're my kind of guy. Or lass.

Whatever.[/quote]

Elves are too breakable.

Also, am lad

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>whoa! Welcome! I think I just met you ingame! You're a pretty rad person!

Glad to have you here c:

To get you started you should check this thread out![/quote]

Haven't actually been able to get in game yet, Australian net isn't so great at big downloads. I'll try be as awesome as that guy when I do.

I've come back to that thread a few times to look at things, thanks for all the info <E>Smile</E>