That's right, another CotHer

11 Replies, 5465 Views

How's it going? I'm joining the herd and coming over from CotH where I was known as KomodoTheCashew.

A bit about me. As far as races, I play Tauren on the Horde side and Worgen (best race) on the Alliance side. I'm planning on bringing my main character, Tykeral, over from CotH so say hi when you see me in-game!

On the RL side, my hobbies at the moment are studying/listening to music (Metal's my favorite but I like a bit of everything), playing fighting games (Project M and SSBM being the main ones with a bit of Killer Instinct mixed in there), general exercise (Krav Maga, lifting, swimming, whatever gets the heart pumping) and just talking about geeky junk (I would rattle off what I'm into there but you'll learn overtime ;D)

So yeah, I look forward to meeting those of you already on Freedom and getting back with my old buddies in a new environment.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE]
The sins never die
Heyo, Komodo! Welcome to Freedom! 8D

Swimming is rad. Tauren are rad. You're automatically rad.

hope you enjoy your stay here and I made a thread earlier that might help you settle in a bit better! You can check it out [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>here!
Welcome bud.
Welcome! You've already met my right hand man with the plan Matti~ (He's been so on top of the greets he deserves a medal!Wink I'm Talona =) If you have any questions let me know! I'm also always available for rp, or just chewing the fat =D
THE LEGION GROWS

MMMYESSS
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>CappnRob</dt><dd>Mar 14 2015, 05:44:31 PM</dd></dl><div>THE LEGION GROWS

MMMYESSS[/quote]Your avatar grows less and less trustworthy :BT

Welcome to the server :3c
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sunny</dt><dd>Mar 14 2015, 06:26:07 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>CappnRob</dt><dd>Mar 14 2015, 05:44:31 PM</dd></dl><div>THE LEGION GROWS

MMMYESSS[/quote]Your avatar grows less and less trustworthy :BT

Welcome to the server :3c[/quote]You know, that avatar does get a little creepy the longer you look at it...
You like metal? I respect that.

Welcome to the server!
Welcome to Freedom and enjoy your time here!
Welcome.
Welcome to Freedom! <E>Big Grin</E>
WELCOME!

So many, geez.