More CotHies!

10 Replies, 5080 Views

I'm not good with intros so here's a short one. HI! Yet another CotH member reporting in!
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Holy wow

Welcome!
More subjects to join my elven kingdom.

Jokes aside; Welcome! Again I am glad to see so many people pop in and I know the GMs will most likely say "Ask me for help" but I'll do the same. If you have any questions just poke me.
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here! :Up:
Welcome, welcome, it seems Jesper has beaten me to it, but feel free to ask if you need help or have questions
Welcome to Freedom!

Don't ask me for questions I don't know anything
Yooooo! Welcome to Freedom, friend! 8D

I hope your time here is great~
Welcome! Good to see you here.
So many welcomes. (Hi, Geo. Been a while.) I already feel much at home thanks to some members.
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Hey there! =D I'm Talona <3 If you have any questions you can always ask me ^.^ And if you ever want to rp, or talk about character concepts or storyline ideas I'm here for that as well =)
WELCOME!

Kind of late now but, welcome anyways.