We Arrive in Droves

17 Replies, 8271 Views

Hey'a there folks. Yet another CotH veteran, this one of five years! I'm here on the coat tails of a few friends of mine such as Geoni, CappnRob, C0rzilla, Seabass and Flammos with, of course, more to possibly come.

To keep with a theme of brevity that we've established: I am a fan of elves to no shock, however my affection is far from limited there. I enjoy Orcs, Trolls, and Tauren just as much with Draenei even finding a soft spot in my heart. Honestly it's easier to say I'm interested in playing all races. (Including a Tol'vir! ...but that'll come later.)

A pleasure to meet you all!
Welcome! Hope you all enjoy your time here.
Ohhh Tol'vir =D Loveeeee them <3 Lol And welcome to the Server! I'm Talona, as I've offered before, I am always around to answer questions in game and outside of game. My contact info can be PM'd, and please let me know if you need anything or want to rp or just talk about rp stuff =)
Welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Thank you all for the welcomes thusfar! As it stands I've managed to see myself safely online without much of a problem and I believe I do have a fair grasp on how things run. Though building on the Tol'vir comment I do suppose I could ask now: I see there's a request forum for special morphs. Is there any time period one should wait before applying? Or even a time that is considered polite for one to wait before posting. I have a Tol'vir by the name of Ausar of whom my CotHie friends are familiar with and I am quite eager to roll him! All the same I don't want to come off too greedy or anything of the sort.
Tauren! Woo!

Welcome to Freedom, Krilari! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Krilari</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 06:12:54 PM</dd></dl><div>Is there any time period one should wait before applying? [/quote]You can apply immediately should you wish, we'll just need time to review the application. <E>Wink</E>
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Krilari</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 06:12:54 PM</dd></dl><div>Thank you all for the welcomes thusfar! As it stands I've managed to see myself safely online without much of a problem and I believe I do have a fair grasp on how things run. Though building on the Tol'vir comment I do suppose I could ask now: I see there's a request forum for special morphs. Is there any time period one should wait before applying? Or even a time that is considered polite for one to wait before posting. I have a Tol'vir by the name of Ausar of whom my CotHie friends are familiar with and I am quite eager to roll him! All the same I don't want to come off too greedy or anything of the sort.[/quote]I think you'd be fine applying for it now. :Up:
Wonderful, thank you!
Your avatar! ~Swoons~

Welcome to the server!
Haha, it's a wonderful little token a dear friend of mine made for me some five or so years ago. Back then (And I still do, really) I played a Troll Engineer who had an almost unhealthy obsession with creating, upgrading, and rarely selling Mechanical Squirrels.

Still, thank you!
Holy.. So much new people! Anyhow, welcome, welcome, Welcome!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Krilari</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 09:50:11 PM</dd></dl><div>Haha, it's a wonderful little token a dear friend of mine made for me some five or so years ago. Back then (And I still do, really) I played a Troll Engineer who had an almost unhealthy obsession with creating, upgrading, and rarely selling Mechanical Squirrels.

Still, thank you![/quote]Sunny is <del>un</del>healthily obsessed with Squirrels.
There's so many...

But welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and everything alike :3
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you all like it here!