Full-Time CoTH Refugee reporting in

15 Replies, 7815 Views

...Hello! Please don't kill me.
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
are you sure you're not my fish
Yo! welcome to Freedom! Bass is rad. The fish and the.. you know... the sound thing.....?

ANYWAY! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Gonna be rad to have new people joinin' like this!
This intro cod be batter

whalecome anyway

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">sorry</div>
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Pepper</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 01:17:34 PM</dd></dl><div>This intro cod be batter

whalecome anyway

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">sorry</div>[/quote]I love you so much.
Holy crap. There's a lot of CotH members joining (which is nice of course). Welcome to all of you and I apologize for my dear friend Pepper's behaviour. He is a disgrace to most of us.
what is your profession
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here :Up:
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ultraviolent</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 01:29:29 PM</dd></dl><div>what is your profession[/quote]I always wanted to be a baker.

ALSO WELCOME <333
Yes, my children. Follow me on the Exodus!
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Welcome sir, I hope you enjoy your (eternal) stay here in Freedom, and feel free to ask if you have any questions^^
Welcome~ ^.^ I'm Talona <3 IF you have any questions feel free to ask me, or if you wanna rp same offer is extend =D And once again Welcome
Welcome to Freedom!

<small><small><small>i hate fish food</small></small></small>
Feels important to welcome all of you lot now so welcome!

And again, if you people need anything just ask. Not that I can do much since I'm a member but I can most likely help you either way ^^
Hi windy! Welcome.