Ohey!

11 Replies, 5547 Views

Hey y'all! Found you thanks to c0rzilla(whose thread is a little lower down the list).

I'm pretty eager to see what's what over here on Freedom. For myself, I tend to specialize in elves - of multiple kinds. So, that's the most likely thing to see me muckin' about on.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Heyo! Welcome to Freedom! So many new faces. It's awesome!

Hope you enjoy your time here with us! If you ever need anything, our staff is rad as constellations. (????)

Elves are cool. MORE ELVES. <E>8)</E>
hi also nice to meet you
Welcome to the server, my dear friend! I dearly hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever need any assistance, both ingame and offgame, feel free to either PM here or contact me on all channels(I've posted my contact info in the signature, below).

Feel free at any time. I'll assist as much as possible.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom =) If you have any questions feel free to ask me as well, and if you ever want to RP same deal =D
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Derock</dt><dd>Mar 12 2015, 09:22:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to the server, my dear friend! I dearly hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever need any assistance, both ingame and offgame, feel free to either PM here or contact me on all channels(I've posted my contact info in the signature, below).

Feel free at any time. I'll assist as much as possible. [/quote]Don't let him molest you with his touching greeting..

Whalecum to the server, if you have some problems connecting feel free to make a post in the tech support section or PM me, other then that enjoy your stay, you're here forever now.
Oh, hello hello!

Welcome to Freedom. I hope that you will enjoy your stay and have wonderful time here!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
honk honk welcome o3o
Welcome to Freedom! <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here ^^
And the last one; welcome to the server you as well!
I salute you.

And I welcome you.

Welcome.