c0rzilla says hello!

14 Replies, 6465 Views

Hi, all!

I'm another refugee from CotH. Um...I love worgen druid RP. I love adventure and heroism (but not spotlight stealing). I love developing a class from the ground up. I love the long development of relationships.

The first character I'll be testing out here will be Roux Blackwood. She has a history on CotH, and I'll be trying to transcribe some of it to here so I don't look totally inept, heh.
Ineptness is great. Room to grow is always cool. <small>(get it? grow, bc druids hueehuh sorry)</small>

Anyways, welcome! Always nice to see a new face on the server. Also glad you got the connection thing sorted out! We've got some great staff, though, so if you run in to any other problems definitely talk to them.

Hope you have fun here! 8D
Hey! I just RP'd with you earlier! =D And from what you've told me of the concept I am super excited to see more of your character! Once again, welcome to Freedom <3 ^.^
hi nice to meet you
hi
Did someone say Worgen Druid?
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>c0rzilla</dt><dd>Mar 12 2015, 07:29:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Hi, all!

I'm another refugee from CotH. Um...I love worgen druid RP. I love adventure and heroism (but not spotlight stealing). I love developing a class from the ground up. I love the long development of relationships.

The first character I'll be testing out here will be Roux Blackwood. She has a history on CotH, and I'll be trying to transcribe some of it to here so I don't look totally inept, heh.[/quote]Welcome, welcome to the server, mo fraind! I see you roleplay a worgen, that's quite good. We need more furries. :3

If you ever need asisstance, both ingame or offgame, feel free to PM me on the forums or contact me on all channels!(I've left my contact info in the signature spoilers, below.)

My active characters are usually; Buildragos, Lilariah, Leon, Elarya.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
Welcome ^3^
Welcome to Freedom, hope you like it here!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Geoni</dt><dd>Mar 12 2015, 08:41:54 PM</dd></dl><div>hi nice to meet you[/quote]ohai stranger

8|
that's not stranger c0r that's geo

are you blind grl
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Welcome to the server

lovin' the avatar
Thank you for all the welcomes for me and my compatriots!
CHILD OF LIGHT

YOU'RE MY OFFICIAL FAVOURITE NOW
You.

I like you.

Welcome.