The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilelink_plain" - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php 946 eval
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $useravatar - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function

Returning :)

9 Replies, 4105 Views

Well this is my return post. Since Jesper can't stop harassing me.

You might remember me back previously when I roleplayed Winry and Caitlin on Freedom. Since returning I noticed someone else playing a 'Winry" character so, that's not me for those who remember me back then.

I've recreated another character called Adonia Ar'Donai who I hope I can enjoy roleplaying with everyone on the alliance side. Give or take my time zone and work I hope to have some good, solid roleplay with everyone when I can. <E>Smile</E>
Welcome back! Nice to see you return.
EEEEEKK! I missed you! I dont know if you remember me though!
Yo! Welcome back to Freedom! I don't think I ever had gotten to meet you as my absence was probably during your joining.

so, nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you /tip

I'm sure we rp'd at some point but I don't remember.
Welcome back Winry <E>Big Grin</E> glad you decided to return!
Welcome back!

<del>inb4 pep</del> nice pep
Welcome back Winry! :Up:
Heeellooo!
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
Thanks for the warm welcomes :$

@ Crow : If we did I might remember if I could recall your character name! Hehe.

@Matti : A good chance if you have a character to work with that we -should- roleplay at some point together. Then there is no excuses! <3