Howdy and hello.

5 Replies, 4894 Views

Hey there.

I'm a returning player who frequented CotH under another name many years back and floated around Freedom about two and a half years ago under this one. I went away for a while, met other people and explored other settings, but my hobbies still always centred around roleplay and telling stories. I'm in the EU timezone.

Although I don't how active things still are over here, I thought it might be fun to swing by and do a little writing for the forums. I'll probably throw up a few profiles and get started on my chicken scratchings when I find the time and inspiration. If nothing else, I believe that there are people still haunting these boards who are versed in Warcraft lore and might appreciate writing relevant to the setting.

If anyone has any good guides or springing points for someone who hasn't touched retail since the beginning of MoP and wants to read up on chronological canon lore, I'd be grateful if you could link to those. Similarly, if there is a place where Freedom's lore and happenings have been chronicled, I'd love to read through that, too. Lastly, if you have a Discord server, I'd be glad to join. I haven't gone looking for these things just yet, but I'll edit this out if I find those details on my own.

はじめまして。
Hi! Welcome (back) to Freedom. Smile

Happy to see you back! Let us know if you need any help getting set up again.
Welcome to the Server o/ We do have a Discord by the way which I will link how to get there below.
https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/misc.php?page=social
Hey hey! Welcome back! There are lore videos on youtube by Nobbel87 that has covered WoW lore rather up to date, and all the books. I tend to listen to him for stuff, also wowpedia is a good source that I use if there's a specific topic I'm searching, or the chronicles 1 or 2 books depending on if you're looking for history of the universe stuff or history of Draenor =) I think you can message the staff for chronicles 2 stuff
Profiles :0

Idk who you are yet because name change but welcome~
Henlo fwen. c:
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]