Newcomer

28 Replies, 14349 Views

Hello there my wonderful, wonderful friend! Welcome to Freedom-WoW. If you ever need anything or have problems that need dealing with.. or simply wish to talk with someone, feel free to PM me at any time!

My skype is; shadew1

I tend to be on; Leon/Lilariah or the builder character Fate.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
Hello.
Welcome! I seem to remember you from Paragon as well, I was a staff member (RP mod, GM and etc.) on multiple occasions there and I am still the VPS owner of that server ;p

Haven't been on it, though. What is the environment there at the moment?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Derock</dt><dd>Feb 28 2015, 03:29:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Hello there my wonderful, wonderful friend! Welcome to Freedom-WoW. If you ever need anything or have problems that need dealing with.. or simply wish to talk with someone, feel free to PM me at any time!

My skype is; shadew1

I tend to be on; Leon/Lilariah or the builder character Fate.

[/quote]Woaw, so much love. Thank you.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Azeroc</dt><dd>Mar 1 2015, 02:36:58 AM</dd></dl><div>Welcome! I seem to remember you from Paragon as well, I was a staff member (RP mod, GM and etc.) on multiple occasions there and I am still the VPS owner of that server ;p

Haven't been on it, though. What is the environment there at the moment?[/quote]Yea, I remember you too. I've been a builder on Paragon several times, I don't think we ever had a conversation tho'.

I quit Paragon at the end of august, back then it was really, really shitty. New kids asking for attention, creating threads for the lolz with stupid things in it, the IRL thread is just really awful as well. Ehm... people acting nice in your face, then stabbing you in the back later on. People hate on you when you ask them to put almost-nude pictures in spoilers. People twisting your words.

I am gladly leaving all that behind, that's why I'm here now.
Yo, whalecum to Freedom!

Hope you feel welcome, if you have any trouble connecting feel free to pm me. ^^
hullo and welcome to the festivities

we're all filthy, but we tend to like it that way
Oh yus, I should have stated my skype email is <EMAIL email="[email protected]">[email protected]</EMAIL> add me ^.^
I remember you.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Salty Sal</dt><dd>Feb 28 2015, 01:55:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Thank you all.

@Sunny, I had the same username on Paragon, maybe that's why. I'm Rebecca, maybe you know my real name. I see you have Tumblr, I got it as well. [url="http://bigbadr.tumblr.com/"><s></s>http://bigbadr.tumblr.com/

I recognize some names, nice to meet you all.

[/quote]Yessss Rebecca is a lot more familiar! ^_^

I recall you being p/ awesome, glad to see you here. o3o (Also you have a wonderful tumblr <3 I remember when I started mine, it was dedicated to photography at first but then it degraded into puns, anime, and cat pictures.)
Thank you Crow and Talona.

I remember you, Squishy. Ginger american guy, if I'm right. And I remember Browny too.

Thank you, Sunny. I don't post too much on Tumblr as I'm pretty busy these days. And, awesome.. I changed quite a bit, but thank you.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Salty Sal</dt><dd>Mar 1 2015, 10:43:13 AM</dd></dl><div>I remember you, Squishy. Ginger american guy, if I'm right.

[/quote] PJSalt

<small><small>my hair is brown</small></small>

i am american though, so you got that part right!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Squishy</dt><dd>Mar 1 2015, 11:10:34 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Salty Sal</dt><dd>Mar 1 2015, 10:43:13 AM</dd></dl><div>I remember you, Squishy. Ginger american guy, if I'm right.

[/quote] PJSalt

<small><small>my hair is brown</small></small>

i am american though, so you got that part right!

[/quote]I'm sure you were ginger..
I think that was Forrest.