Shellow

18 Replies, 9300 Views

Welcome to the server good (or evil?) sir. Evil is entirely permissible but as with the matter of killing characters its considered courteous to have a word with a person/people beforehand if you want to attack them or soforth. As for a Netherwing Drake form, the server does allow morphs within the guidelines set out in the morph section, but for something like a drake I'd heavily recommend you play on the server for a little while and get used to RPing here before you try to apply for such a powerful morph.

Please ask if you ever have questions about the server or the RP
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>peterclark26</dt><dd>Feb 14 2015, 03:11:28 AM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to the server good (or evil?) sir. Evil is entirely permissible but as with the matter of killing characters its considered courteous to have a word with a person/people beforehand if you want to attack them or soforth. As for a Netherwing Drake form, the server does allow morphs within the guidelines set out in the morph section, but for something like a drake I'd heavily recommend you play on the server for a little while and get used to RPing here before you try to apply for such a powerful morph.

Please ask if you ever have questions about the server or the RP[/quote]Alright Sir Peter, I'll do that. Thank you fir the advice. Was planing in playing last night but not able to down load the game yet. Busy weekend it seems but hope I get in at least by Monday.
I've never really believed in evil. How do you define it? People who cause trouble? Trouble is good for RP. Welcome.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Geoni</dt><dd>Feb 14 2015, 01:26:34 PM</dd></dl><div>I've never really believed in evil. How do you define it? People who cause trouble? Trouble is good for RP. Welcome. [/quote]Evil would be people who do bad things and recognise that their actions are bad, I suppose. Though it obviously gets a bit more complicated than that with people who want to 'cleanse the world to make it better' or what-not.