Shellow

18 Replies, 9265 Views

Hi pretties and salutations. For I come nearly in peace, at least ooc. Thank you for reading my introduction. I'll rp as often as I shall be able to. One question about dying, can one be kill by another? Just asking thinking many will try to kill my character. Unless<COLOR color="#9300C4"><s></s> you're not allowed to be evil. But one do question, pls say as much as you wish. If you wish for me to go out if my way to meet you also leave your character name. Just saying though which do I go for? Alliance or horde? Thinking on wow mostly did alliance since is all my friends did but being so little people here I'm guessing mist are on one side. I'm thinking I said enough. Until later, once all is down loaded.
Yo! Welcome, friend! I am Matti and I will be your guide to eternal damnation!

We do allow killing but it has to be mutually agreed upon I'm pretty sure. And I know we don't allow situations like, "Knife in back, you're instantly dead." There has to be a chance for the other player to defend themselves in some way, unless otherwise agreed upon.

Evil is welcome!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>Feb 13 2015, 04:45:14 PM</dd></dl><div>We do allow killing but it has to be mutually agreed upon I'm pretty sure. And I know we don't allow situations like, "Knife in back, you're instantly dead." There has to be a chance for the other player to defend themselves in some way, unless otherwise agreed upon.

Evil is welcome! [/quote]Basically this.

Welcome by the way.
Ah.. Thank you Matti, savy on the killing. And thank you my lady crow. Any other advice us surely always welcome. I saw some interesting post saying what they sound like and all. I'll work on mine once I get all going. Question due to another post I saw. How goes one go about being let's say a dragon or at least be curse. Long story short, my character heart was so evil he was sentence to be a nether wing drake to show his evil in the outside oh though he can go to both forms but can only be on man form for a short while. The longest on drake form the longest he can be on humanoid form.
Welcome to Freedom! There's a few evil guilds here and there, although they're only semi-active atm but that might change soon <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome to Freedom.

Evil is everywhere, you'll love it.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Pepper</dt><dd>Feb 13 2015, 05:25:11 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to Freedom! There's a few evil guilds here and there, although they're only semi-active atm but that might change soon <E>Big Grin</E>[/quote]Ah, I don't know about guild. I act alone, don't mean I won't enter act, just mean I'll have my own <COLOR color="#EE4A2D"><s></s>evil agendas and have no time to be a follower. But thank you pepper. Long live coke products my dear.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Derock</dt><dd>Feb 13 2015, 05:36:00 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome to Freedom.

Evil is everywhere, you'll love it.[/quote]Thank you sir . The appreciation of evil. As you can only become more good the more evil I am as that will make a bigger gap between evil and good.
I'd be happy to give you a bit of villain history for the server if you'd like it. Just give me a shout. And welcome
Savy mate. Pimp Daddy, ya. Of course, anything that will help understand it all us welcome.
Hey There! Welcome to the server! I, too had an evil character and she recently died ^.^ I can't wait to see ya
Good morrow sir. I bid you welcome and enjoyment.
Thank you Lady Talona and RefPanda ma'am looking forward to it all.
:3c
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meowcie</dt><dd>Feb 13 2015, 09:38:56 PM</dd></dl><div>:3c[/quote]Feel the welcome. "Winks "