It's been a while since Burning Crusade, huh?

6 Replies, 4110 Views

So, my turn to say 'Hello' then, I take it.

Greetings, first time member and pretty much returning back to WoW after ... Way too long away. My last time playing this was back in the BC days so this will be both an awesome and a painful experience, I'm sure.

Really don't know what else to say. So...

Here I am.

Ta-dah?
Hello and welcome to the server! If you have any questions feel free to poke the staff, we don't bite... Too hard anyway.

CtS' are also a good way to get in contact with us if you don't see us in game.

Welcome to the community!
Welcome! We have a lovely community anyways, so this will definitely be a good experience.

<I><s></s>-A member of the BC squad here<e></e></I> c:
[Image: XXmMI2F.png]
meep meep

Hello there, and welcome. c:

Looking forward to RP with you! See you ingame. <E>Big Grin</E>
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
Actually, coming from BC p-server, myself; My character log, was predominantly planed for BC.

I know we are at 3 xpacs, later, here. But due my noob-ness, I once confused and bumped something from BC, that is irrelevant to Mist, right at the face of the person, who posted above me. And I was urgently sent to CtS section. XD

Anyway, welcome. And looking forward to see you, in server.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Thelanarth</dt><dd>Mar 12 2017, 08:22:50 AM</dd></dl><div>Actually, coming from BC p-server, myself; My character log, was predominantly planed for BC.

I know we are at 3 xpacs, later, here. But due my noob-ness, I once confused and bumped something from BC, that is irrelevant to Mist, right at the face of the person, who posted above me. And I was urgently sent to CtS section. XD

Anyway, welcome. And looking forward to see you, in server.[/quote]Eh, what did you say did I do? o.o

I didn't get it. ;o
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Akasha</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Eh, what did you say did I do? o.o

I didn't get it. ;o[/quote]

Whew~ That's a relief. If you can't remember it, it means my error wasn't vastly anomalous.

(Don't try. For heaven's sake, no way would I retell the tale of my most whacko slip, the humankind ever seen.)