Hello

10 Replies, 5656 Views

Salutations all,

I am coming back to WoW RP. After being away and playing other games, I found the communities to be very discouraging and I haven't found much of a good time for the most part. I was on CotH where I was kind of shy and was involved in small things because I fear being laughed at. I also was on mop version of this server awhile back. I can't recall any stories or characters I had, but I plan on making new ones. English is my second language which is part of why I was hesitant to join big group events. I think some CotH people may remember me. o.o

So on to a little about me:

I was born in Japan, though not native and learned Japanese first while i lived there.

I love wow

I am both a RPer and I have done my time in competitive pvp, and pve throughout the life of WoW, boasting server first raid kills, and a gladiator title.

I'm an altoholic

I have practiced Chinese martial arts and played soccer.

Aspiring chemical engineer.... when I have the money.

I hope i can fit in to this family here and meet some friends and be able to lose myself in the stories we can make.

??????????

Thank you!
Hello and welcome to the server, good to see more faces around here. I hope you enjoy your time! I am from Coth as well and your name does ring a bell but I can't place it. I do hope you participate in events though, they are quiet a hoot and there are quiet a few people on the server that have English as their second language.

Give it a shot is all I say!
Hey there! Welcome back to freedom! =) Don't feel afraid to join in the groups and rp! I'm also a big pvper on retail myself though not as much anymore. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask?
Hey! Welcome to Freedom, don't feel unwelcome we're not -that- scary, well unless you don't like the ritual dismemberment of chickens on Tuesday, but that's optional. (I'm kidding.)

But yeah, we tend to be a friendly bunch, don't be afraid to get your feet wet, you're welcome here. ^_^
Hey! Welcome to Freedom, it's great to see new faces around!
I think I remember you slightly but at the same time I doubt I met you. Regardless, hello and welcome!
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here. <E>Smile</E>
????????????I'm still learning and on a fairly basic level.

Regardless, welcome! ????????
[Image: tumblr_p5ym23Yk1R1td1r9eo5_r1_540.gif]
"At this point I've seen enough out of [Sachi] that I am not confident in [her] conduct as a roleplayer. Sorry."
Ah man I'm late. Welcome to the fold. Feel free to ask for any help. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Ohay? gozaimasu, o-genki desu ka?~

Haha, but other than that, welcome! <E>Smile</E>
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
Welcome! Hope to meet you in-game some time! =3