Old new, the new new

11 Replies, 5517 Views

Meow!

Now since that is out of the way... Yeah. Here is me finally marking down my presence in writing even though I've been here since 2015 on and off.

So, originally I'm from CotH. Been with that lot of misfits since 2008 till it's final closure early 2015. After that it took me a little while to find my way back to WoW RP and it came in the form of Freedom. Now me being the quiet type and hiding from the spotlight as much as possible it was great to reconnect with other CotH refugees here. Got almost 8 years of Warcraft RP under the belt. Makes me feel like a total nerd.

All was good, but adult life sucks and it hit my activity back in 2015 a few times till finally at the start of 2016 summer life decided to go totally batshit crazy. It's been in huge turmoil ever since and I am barely starting to glue it back together even though a lot of things will never be the same. Thus here I am making due of this little pause from the chaos to make myself present in some form because at any given moment a nother wave might wash me away into this ocean of chaos. Good grief all of this sounds way poetic and depressing ha ha.

Right, so about teh RPz. I prefer Elves of the Night type cuz purple is my jam. Why? Cuz master race! Night Elf is best pony! But in truth it's their lore and culture that draws me in. I do play other races, but I generally avoid Trolls, Orcs and Spacegoats. Either way I'm pretty open to new RP if someone does stumble upon me being online (being in Europe n' all). So yes, I don't bite... hard... No need to be scared.

And to sum it all up I say to you all:

"Haaaaaaaaiiiii Joooooker......" ~Pvt. Gomer Pyle
When you and your party has 60s to kill a Pit Lord
[Image: wGI9OiS.png]
Welcome back to the server! The more the merrier.
Welcome to Freedom!
Hey there! Welcome back to Freedom ^^
Hey! Welcome back! Glad things seem to be better now. <E>Smile</E>
Greetings, friend! Welcome back.
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
Hey there, I'm new. I hope you'll get used to me. <E>Big Grin</E>
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
Welcome back!

I usually am up for most type of RP so feel free to poke me whenever I'm about on my various characters for some role-play! Have fun out there.
Welcome to Freedom.

I know you from places. <E>Smile</E>
Yay more cothies~
There’s enough guilt in the world without grabbing for more.
Hey there, Nahele. Yes, I'll always call you that. Just like all those years ago.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, old friend. I've seen everyone from Terant to Avitz to most whom we used to interact with around on and off on Freedom. The more the merrier!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>flammos200</dt><dd>Sep 5 2016, 05:39:00 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey there, Nahele. Yes, I'll always call you that. Just like all those years ago.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, old friend. I've seen everyone from Terant to Avitz to most whom we used to interact with around on and off on Freedom. The more the merrier![/quote]Oh gawd the exosure to the internet. Oh the humanity! D=

Nah, just kidding. I'm happy to be around when I can considering everything that's happened recently. ^_^
When you and your party has 60s to kill a Pit Lord
[Image: wGI9OiS.png]