Nostalgia chills

17 Replies, 9369 Views

Hello Balian here, some of you may not know or remember me. For 4 years of my life I played Freedom WoW between 2008-12 and some of my fondest memories are from this server and thinking back I would not change a thing.

This server is what shaped me as an Rper through my teenage years from I was 14 to 18 and now Im an adult an entirely different place in my life, a much older and more mature person.

Some of my fondest online friends whom I have lost contact with over the years still play here and I play Paragon WoW now but I would love if my old friends and acquintances would give a shout out on this post or on my Skype Balian12121 don't be shy, lemme holla at chu.

Especially you Vendesa my dearest friend from WoW Trance, and you my son King Kulthar.

And every other person I used to be friends on this server with.

If I did not mention any of you its cause its been so long and I dont even know who plays anymore, I still love all ogyou old friends where ever you are. And if I dont know you feel free to introduce yourself

P.S I heard Azeroc is Admin and if thats the case good choice.
Hey there Welcome back~ You dont know me as I joined 2013/2014 but welcome back to Freedom~ There are a few old freedomers here, and we get a few more every now and then. Aze is definitely pretty great, he's a developer for Freedom now and has done some really awesome things for the server core-wise, and feature-wise! Here is a list of the current staff and most of their contact info if you needed it for anything, and dont hesitate to ask any questions: [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11480179/1/#new"><s>http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/t ... 179/1/#new">http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11480179/1/#new[/url]
<del>Balian turn right around and get back out</del>

Welcome back you nerd. It's been a long time.
Holy shit hey Matti long time no see bro

And hi new GM! Im a law abiding citizen I swear! ?
Helloez, welcome back (if you're back I did not catch this)!

I remember you, not sure if you remember me though <E>Big Grin</E>
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>This server is what shaped me as an Rper through my teenage years[/quote]

Same.

Welcome back man, always nice to see OGs are still alive.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Jaley</dt><dd>Sep 2 2016, 09:48:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Helloez, welcome back (if you're back I did not catch this)!

I remember you, not sure if you remember me though <E>Big Grin</E>[/quote]I remember you Jaleyfish!

And hey Crow good to see you bud

Wow this is just a rollercoaster of nostalgia shit who started cutting onions shit
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks man Ill log in in a few days and say hi its good to see Freedom, our sanctuary from Rp hunters has survived all its hardship
Welcome back, i remember Balian with his hat xD
It was a pretty hat!
Hi!

Welcome back! I most certainly wasn't around when you were way back when, but welcome back nonetheless! <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome back.
Hey man! <E>Smile</E>

I'm new here, so yeah, I'd be happy to rp!
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
You're welcome for talking to you on Paragon last night lol
[Image: tumblr_p5ym23Yk1R1td1r9eo5_r1_540.gif]
"At this point I've seen enough out of [Sachi] that I am not confident in [her] conduct as a roleplayer. Sorry."