[Important] About WOD level Tech and Event Days

0 Replies, 1976 Views

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick clarification of the level of technology we see in WOD from both the Draenei and Iron Horde.

Iron Horde

The Iron Horde is pretty advanced on a tech scale. Obviously we will be seeing some of it as we get closer to 5.4 but for right now this technology does not exist and if it does it is in the early testing phase and not in the hands of player characters. Things like the Iron Stars, the warships and etc are not able to used at this moment.

The Draenei

The Draenei are bit harder to place since its hard to say whats AU and what comes from the Prime Universe. But it is safe to say that most of the technology featured in WOD has been lost or reserved for very critical times. Keep in mind that in the Prime Universe the Draenei where slaughtered by the Horde and thus any technology seen in the AU timeline has most likely been lost. Pockets of it still may exist within the Exodar but these would not be common place nor in the hands of players unless they where a high ranking official.

That out of the way lets talk about event days.

Events

We are coming in at the tail end of the year, a time where everyone goes back to school and the holidays approach. Our goal for this half of the year is to finish all the 5.0 zone content so by January of 2017 we can begin the raid content and its lead ups. This may require us to use Fridays and Saturdays to do a double event day. Fridays may also be an event day alone as I may suddenly have to do IRL stuff on a Saturday. Keep this in mind of your an ST AND DO NOT PLAN TOO FAR AHEAD. Ask me or a staff member first if you can take a Friday. I'll try to have to event up at least a week before hand but still ask just in case.