Very Excited

5 Replies, 4004 Views

hey all!

i've never heard of this server before, but i just got referred by a friend because i've had a lot of trouble with other RP servers in the past. in short, i've been perma banned, harassed, and had my characters killed because they are LGBT and i've gotten tired of it, so i was recommended to come here where there is a diverse and friendly community. i really enjoy the atmosphere so far, and i hope i can find a place on this server to stay.
I'm glad you're already having a much better experience here than you have been elsewhere. Hope that continues! Welcome. <E>Smile</E>
Hey there! Welcome to freedom! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a hard time on other servers but I can assure you we don't tolerate harassment of any kind or discrimination. If you have an questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff members <E>Smile</E>
welcome welcome my brother Prologue runaway

the bad grimdark knight RPers can't get you anymore <3
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>CappnRob</dt><dd>Aug 5 2016, 11:05:13 PM</dd></dl><div>welcome welcome my brother Prologue runaway

the bad grimdark knight RPers can't get you anymore <3[/quote]I <I><s></s>knew<e></e></I> you were smelly, Cappn! Now I know why!
Welcome to a safe® haven. Stay a while and RP, yus?
There’s enough guilt in the world without grabbing for more.