Hello I have returned!

10 Replies, 5784 Views

How's it going everyone! I'm back from a very very long break. I used to come on the server once in a while probably over a year ago at this point... i'm not sure but we were still using the Cata client. Anyway, thanks to some convincing from my friend, forum user 'DrakeTheHyooman', I've decided to get back into all that RP goodness!

I live in Australia so there will be many late nights and early mornings... yay gotta love time zones! Anyway hopefully it won't take me too long to get back into it and work out what i'm doing again; looking forward to meeting everyone <E>Smile</E>
Welcome!

If you have any questions, let us know <E>Wink</E>
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lionclaw</dt><dd>May 24 2016, 09:47:53 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome!

If you have any questions, let us know <E>Wink</E>[/quote]Thanks, will do <E>Smile</E>
Welcome back!
Yaaaaaay. Welcome back! It's always great to see somebody return to us!

You're rad.
Welcome back!
welc
Welcome back!
"You're right, we have people more imperfect than you." -the best out of context backhanded compliment from Bluelink
"You're either an incredibly legitimate idiot, or you're a very convincing spy." - Koragg
"Not just fired, I'm afraid you're to be hung. The badge is to keep your corpse pinned to the noose." - Dalikan
"I'm Blizzard's Asian Dad." -Bluelink
"You are who you choose to be." - Hogarth
Good to have another fine member of the Australia Crew, who I assume are cool guys, but I don't know because I never see them.
"Subdue them. They will be calm after a good beating." -Polo (2015-2017)

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're driven or mad."

"Both." 

"Blue can't find his way out of a paper bag somtimes."-Kukamang
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>bluelink</dt><dd>May 25 2016, 05:02:41 AM</dd></dl><div>Good to have another fine member of the Australia Crew, who I assume are cool guys, but I don't know because I never see them.[/quote]Well I only know one member of the crew but i'm also going to assume they are cool ahah.
Hey there! Welcome back to freedom! I'm glad drayke convinced you to return!