Have another refugee

16 Replies, 8374 Views

Hoi, I'm <del>Temmie</del> Flammeschmieden. You may know me from Conquest of the Horde. You might know me from Paragon. Or you may not know me at all. In any case, hello! I miss the WoW RP.

Sadly I cannot leap into action immediately as I am saving up for a computer for myself. Sharing one computer between the husband and I is impossible as we both RP. I should be able to actually join in on the fun sometime in mid to late May, but I wanted to go ahead and join the community and start with the friend making.

Um, yes. End of line.
Hey there ^^ Welcome to Freedom ~ I'm Talona, if you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Also if you have skype you can add me there too since we have a freedom chat and stuff, my skype is Shelby (Talona)
Hello, Flamme. It's been a long time.
Heya!
Hello, Flamme. It's nice to see that you got your account registration sorted out. ^^
OMG

*CLINGS*

Welcome to Freedom! <3
wb
FLAMMENFLOOPER

<3<3<3
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Welcome!
Heya Flamme <E>Big Grin</E> it's been a while. Welcome to Freedom, hope you like it here!
I know you! Welcome to Freedom <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome to the fold. (And May I say, nice avatar)
Another Cother joins the fold. Good to see another friendly face stroll by. <E>Smile</E>
Welcome, it's been a while :Up:
You don't seem to be that much of a refugee here after all. Hello, again!