Command ideas, ease of life?

2 Replies, 2790 Views

Okay, this is just a pair of commands that I found to be rather useful in past experiences, or for the latter, a rather interesting tool for DMs in some occasions. The two commands that I have in mind right now, as it follows:

.f barber

Quite simply, a simple command to trigger the barber chair interface without needing to actually sit on a global object, for things like doing and undoing a ponytail on the fly, or other such quirks. Having to go to the mall and back can be a bit of a nuisance at times, especially if it's a mid-rp thing and one's PC goes veeeery slowly through loading screens.

.mount <display ID>

Basically a command that I used on Paragon, it allowed to generate a "virtual mount" of sorts, in which the player was put in the "mounted" animation loop and pasted on the mount specific attachment points of an NPC. This allowed to mount for example ordinary bats, gargoyles, scorpions I believe, basically any NPC in the game became a potential mount if you had it's display ID.

Not essentials, I know, just "quirks" that well... were nice to have at some specific times.

Thoughts?
Will see if I can implement them on WoD core.
tbh .f emote or something would be awesome too; a command that lets u play an animation depending on the ID

i.e. .f emote 1 makes you talk