Greetings from the holy father

15 Replies, 8087 Views

Greetings children! It is I, the Holy Father- Polarim!

I bring myself here because one of the later places I made myself acquainted myself with has... Deteriorated to put it simply.

So the Lord brings himself here!

I look forward to some good times when I jump in, I've a pretty 'busy' schedule or I'm just too lazy but I'll partake in some events here occasionally.
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom =D I'm Talona and feel free to ask me or any of the staff questions if you have any~ =D
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Polarim</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:51:18 PM</dd></dl><div>Greetings children! It is I, the Holy Father- Polarim!

I bring myself here because one of the later places I made myself acquainted myself with has... Deteriorated to put it simply.

I look forward to some good times when I jump in, I've a pretty 'busy' schedule or I'm just too lazy but I'll partake in some events here occasionally.
[/quote]Hello, Polarim!

It is reassuring to see that you are here as well. I would have missed your witty comments and I look forward to seeing you around!
Hello! Welcome to Freedom!

Oh so many new people.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Polarim</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:51:18 PM</dd></dl><div>Greetings children! It is I, the Holy Father- Polarim!

[/quote]Hey there, lad. Nice to see you around; it seems this place is filling up pretty quick with refugees Kappa
We have a skype chat for freedom let me know if you want an invite to it. My skype is Shelby (Talona)
Welcome to the fold.
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask any staff member if you have any questions. :Up:
I will do friends!

You've my gratitude for the kind welcome here!

I also see the familiar faces... My children are here as well, delightful. We shall have a good time.

malfunctionlol is my skype, add me if you want.

even vraul is here.

kek.
Holy crap the names in this place have filled me with high hopes.

Welcome aboard, all involved!
greet groot
hhhh
Welcome to Freedom!
this guy with the jesus avatar was always pretty funny
So many people all of a sudden!

Welcome to Freedom! <E>Big Grin</E>