Hey there.

25 Replies, 12078 Views

Welcome to the server, Sheffield! Hope you have a wonderful time here.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Biggrouse</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 06:49:09 AM</dd></dl><div>I know we weren't the best of friends in the past, but new server new start. Welcome![/quote]Hey, isn't that right? A pleasure to see you here, Biggrouse.

And you as well, Erkor, although we never really have been particularly best of friends either. New server, new start, eh?

Thank you for the warm welcomes everybody. I do certainly look forward to finding you guys in-game. Though, I do have a minor question. I've logged into my character on the server and the OOC / starting area seems to hold a vendor for every item; would it be wrong to assume that currently you cannot add items to your character through commands?

If so, that's no worry, but if someone could redirect me to a command list that'd be dandy.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sheffield</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 09:51:31 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Biggrouse</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 06:49:09 AM</dd></dl><div>I know we weren't the best of friends in the past, but new server new start. Welcome![/quote]Hey, isn't that right? A pleasure to see you here, Biggrouse.

And you as well, Erkor, although we never really have been particularly best of friends either. New server, new start, eh?

Thank you for the warm welcomes everybody. I do certainly look forward to finding you guys in-game. Though, I do have a minor question. I've logged into my character on the server and the OOC / starting area seems to hold a vendor for every item; would it be wrong to assume that currently you cannot add items to your character through commands?

If so, that's no worry, but if someone could redirect me to a command list that'd be dandy.[/quote]You can indeed add items with .additem command. Use ".lo i <item name part>" command to find items.
Oh, goodness, that's a relief for sure. Thanks for the information, Azeroc. Much appreciated.
The mall was transferred over alongside everything else when we changed up to MoP, but the command was added when we transferred. ... And a lot of people still like using the vendors for browsing and brainstorming, so they get to stay for now. <E>Smile</E>

(I recommend the MogIt addon, though. Very helpful for set-building without sifting through vendors.)
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Loxmardin</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 10:29:13 AM</dd></dl><div>The mall was transferred over alongside everything else when we changed up to MoP, but the command was added when we transferred. ... And a lot of people still like using the vendors for browsing and brainstorming, so they get to stay for now. <E>Smile</E>

(I recommend the MogIt addon, though. Very helpful for set-building without sifting through vendors.)[/quote]

I've actually had quite a few friends recommend that addon, I might honestly give it a whirl because usually most of my set-building is me browsing mindlessly through icy-veins (which actually works pretty well, though definitely inefficient.)

Do you know if the versions of MogIt are interchangeable through different versions of WoW or is there a specific download I need to find?
this is my husband

touch
Hello there, Sheffield! It is good to see you here as well. You should still have my Skype if you ever want to say hello or have a chat (or you might see me in-game)!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wishywitchy</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 05:17:54 PM</dd></dl><div>Hello there, Sheffield! It is good to see you here as well. You should still have my Skype if you ever want to say hello or have a chat (or you might see me in-game)![/quote]

My my, all the familiar faces. Great to see you, Witch. As for your Skype, I'm afraid I don't as I've made a new account- <I><s></s>which<e></e></I> you can add if you like: jonathanfloydsheffield.

(clever name, I know.)
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sheffield</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 10:35:23 AM</dd></dl><div>Do you know if the versions of MogIt are interchangeable through different versions of WoW or is there a specific download I need to find?[/quote]They're not. But, you can use this [url="http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit/802060"><s></s>link to download the correct version from Curse. (It will automatically download once you load the page - otherwise the version is for WoW 5.4.8 and the Mogit version is 3.3.2) This is the version that I use.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>Mar 21 2016, 02:07:49 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sheffield</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 10:35:23 AM</dd></dl><div>Do you know if the versions of MogIt are interchangeable through different versions of WoW or is there a specific download I need to find?[/quote]They're not. But, you can use this [url="http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit/802060"><s></s>link to download the correct version from Curse. (It will automatically download once you load the page - otherwise the version is for WoW 5.4.8 and the Mogit version is 3.3.2) This is the version that I use. [/quote]Ah, thank you very much.

Will put this to good use. :Up: