Hey there.

25 Replies, 11923 Views

I found this server late tonight to my pleasure, as a result of various discussions with a few role-play partners of mine. Regardless, I'm glad to be here and I just want to introduce myself to the people here as I plan to be playing here shortly (likely in the morning, as I'm even tired as I write this). I go by the alias of Sheffield and I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, although my first mediums weren't exactly World of Warcraft, despite me being an avid player of the franchise since my brother showed it to me back in 2006. I enjoy writing to a tremendous degree, and I'm a -huge- sucker for lore surrounding Kaldorei, Trolls, and the Wild Gods.

Probably because of the release of Chronicle. I'm sure everyone here is all over that book, but uh, if not-- definitely recommend it!

Anywho, it's good to finally find a hopeful prospect of an RP server, and the community & administration here seems -much- better in comparison to others I've frequented. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. Ishnu-dal-dieb! (And for those who may know me from previous communities, nice to see you around here as well.)
Let me be the first to welcome you! You'll be happy to know there's been a rise in the number of Trolls in recent days, as well as generally core Horde RP.
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
You sure are a familiar name. Welcome aboard!

EDIT: How weird, both posters above me joined here on the 20th of March, but in different years. Kappa
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Vraul Jawrip</dt><dd>Mar 19 2016, 10:21:15 PM</dd></dl><div>You sure are a familiar name. Welcome aboard!

EDIT: How weird, both posters above me joined here on the 20th of March, but in different years. Kappa [/quote]I know, it was kinda deja vu. I noticed earlier today that all the people (presumably) from RPH came in the same two week stretch as the CotH people did last year.
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>33Vikings</dt><dd>Mar 19 2016, 10:15:53 PM</dd></dl><div>Let me be the first to welcome you! You'll be happy to know there's been a rise in the number of Trolls in recent days, as well as generally core Horde RP.[/quote]

Heh, thanks! And I certainly look forward to the prospect of such.

Also, nice to see you here as well, Vraul. :Up:
Heeeeeeeeey! Welcome to Freedom. I enjoy your avatar!

Also I recognize you from somewhere. Apparently I'm more knowledgeable of people than I know. ^o)
Hoi hai and welcome.
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
Hello! Welcome to Freedom!

You sound pretty neat. <E>Smile</E> I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Don't hesitate to contact any one of the staff if you need any help or have any questions. We're always happy to help. o7
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member. :Up:
Welcome to the freedoms yo
Welcome to the fold.
Hey Sheffield welcome to Freedom =)
I know we weren't the best of friends in the past, but new server new start. Welcome!
Heya! Welcome to Freedom!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
squints