Boo! I am here

10 Replies, 5523 Views

Hey everyone, if you're here then it's probably because I just spooked you with my title. Sorry, but they* say you have to start out strong when it comes to introductions.

I just joined a few days ago, but I've met a few of you on Teamspeak and in the server. Thought I'd come on the forums to say 'Hi' to everyone I haven't met yet (because Australian timezones mean I'm asleep when you're all awake).

I mostly play support characters, having already made and established a combat-medic Gnome (Emli) and mysterious, wandering pilgrim Human (Mercel).

Anyway, thanks for your time.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><small>*'They' being spooky skeletons.</small></div>
Hey there! <E>Big Grin</E>

We've seen you around already, but welcome all the same!
Hey hey! Met Mercel yesterday, while I was on Theleniel, the DH.

You're a fun writer. Damn fine work for your first time on the server. Lookin' forward to seeing what you can do.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
h i
Hey there!!!!!!! I know you<3 Hiiii
Hello..... We'll make you a living meme soon enough... Wait what? Welcome to the server. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or anyone else on the server questions about lore or freedom etc. I hope you have fun here. ^^

Also.... Prawntoad sounds better. <E>Tongue</E>
Welcome to Freedom!
Welcome! I've seen you around TS already. Hope you enjoy the server!
Welcome too freedom mate. If you stand up early you might be able to make it to an event. <E>Smile</E>
Hey get out of my dojo. You're promoting short people equality.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Hey get out of my dojo. You're promoting short people equality.[/quote]

The world needs more short people and I'm starting with your dojo. Look into my adorable, puppy dog eyes and tell me I can't stay there.

I thought I might make the whole coming-to-the-server thing official with a spooky forum post. My time on the server so far has been awesome fun so far, and it's been great <del>spreading my influence</del> meeting you all. Although I'm getting the hang of RP in World of Warcraft again, I'm hoping I can stay up and make an event sometime soon.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! <E>Big Grin</E>